Careers Network is the University’s careers and employability department working across the University to support students in their career and skills development.
The Network’s core aims are:
- To provide you with knowledge, resources and guidance that will support and prepare you for your graduate career.
- To enable you to develop competence in the key skills you will need for your graduate career.
- To develop your confidence in your skills, knowledge and achievements and know that you are ready to embark on the next stage of your graduate career
The College of Social Sciences careers team provide individual advice and guidance services and deliver a programme of careers and employability support tailored to your needs, including:
- Advice desk
- Longer guidance appointments
- Mock interviews
- CV and applications advice
- Information room
- Careers Connect
Careers Network mentoring scheme is open for a few more weeks!